Challenge to Tithe Terms
- I understand that the Challenge to Tithe Registration Form must be completed and received by the Greater Cornerstone Baptist Church finance committe prior to the beginning of the six-month Challenge to Tithe period.
- I understand that my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing consistently for the past six months.
- I understand that if paid in person at the Greater Cornerstone Baptist Church campus, my tithe must be paid by cash or check and placed in the completed tithe envelope, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
- I understand that Greater Cornerstone offers online giving options and that I can sign onto the Greater Cornerstone website and click the "online donations" tab, select "tithe" and pay with a debit card, credit card or Paypal account.
- I understand that any request for refund must be received by the finance committee within 30 days of the end of the six-month Challenge to Tithe period.
- I understand that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the six-month Challenge to Tithe period.
- I would like to test God's faithfulness by accepting the six-month Challenge to Tithe. I agree to the following:
- For the six-month period, my household will contribute to God, through Greater Cornerstone Baptist Church, a tithe equal to 10% of our income.
- At the end of the six-month period, if I am not convinced of God's faithfulness as a result of my obedience to His Word, I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during that six-month period.